|During Session||Out Of Session|
|Monday||9:00 am-4:00 pm||Monday||9:00 am-4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am-5:00 pm||Tuesday||9:00 am-4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am-5:00 pm
(Late by Appointment only)
|Wednesday||9:00 am-4:00 pm
(Late by Appointment only)
|Thursday||9:00 am-5:00 pm||Thursday||9:00 am-4:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am-5:00 pm||Friday||9:00 am-4:00 pm|
Life can be a real pain at times and we understand that every now and then things don’t work out as planned. However, we are a small business that relies on having our clients turn up to their booked appointment, not only so that we can pay the stylist that is at work ready to do your hair, but also so we can pay to keep the electricity on and the doors open.
When you don’t attend your appointment, or don’t give us enough notice that you can’t attend, that also means that we have turned away other clients because that time was allocated to you specifically for that service, which is not fair on us, or the other client.
So, to protect all of our loyal clients appointments, to protect our business from loss of trading, and to ensure your appointment is relaxing and enjoyable, we have adapted the following salon policies. We may use or discretion and waive the policy where we deem necessary.
We greatly appreciate your support of our business and we will endeavour to provide the utmost professional service to you at every appointment.
- All new clients will be required to leave a full name and phone number when making an appointment
- All no-show clients, and cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment may incur a fee, or the full cost of the appointment. Please view our fee schedule.
- We run by appointment, therefor late arrivals of 15 minutes or more may be unable to be serviced, and if so, the cancellation policy will apply.
- Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
- All clients will be sent a confirmation SMS or email a day prior to their appointment.
- Our highly trained staff provide professional colour results using the finest products available. Uni Hair and Beauty cannot guarantee lasting results unless you are using recommended home hair care purchased from Uni Hair and Beauty or if you swim regularly.
- As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, any problems with your service must be reported within 1 (one) week of the original service by phone call or in person. As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, Uni Hair and Beauty will then fix the service or replace the product at no charge, within 1 (one) week of the report of the fault.
- All prices include GST. All prices are subject to variation without notice. To obtain a quote, please schedule a free consultation at Uni Hair and Beauty.
- Out of respect to all of our clients who spend their hard-earned money to have valued relax and pamper time with us, unruly and loud clients and/or their children will be asked to leave the salon.